Skip to main content

Waiting in line for ATM withdrawal

Tips that will help us Reduce Stress

No one is exempted from having stress, anyone can affected, that is why you should the Tips below carefully to manage and coping with stress.

Remove Yourself From Situation
"I think completely removing yourself from the situation where there are no reminders of what is causing the stress is good for a break. I also think laughing with friends is a good remedy!"
– Stephanie Elliott, an HR professional in Seattle

Help Someone Else
"Something I have tried to use to reduce stress is to reach out in some way to someone who needs help. It could be as small as calling up someone you know who could use the company or going to Costco and buying socks and underwear for the homeless. I always feel better in part because it takes my focus off of my problems and also because it feels good to reach out to others."
– Julie Patyk, mother of three in New Jersey

Spend Time With Your Kids
"As a working mom I would deal with stress by coming home and just squeezing the kids, going to the park, reading a book with them. Just the smell of the their hair would have a calming effect. In a similar vein, just think of the times when our kids were babies and totally upset about something -- just taking them in our arms and murmuring sweet nothings helped them relax."
– Courtney Walsh, a journalist in Rome

See A New Movie
"Go out and sit in a theater and see something new. Don't watch an old movie that you've already seen. Go check out something completely different that will take your mind off things."
– Dan Lowry, a carpenter in Dallas

Exercise
"The only things that helped me were physical exercise (especially swimming or walking), reading novels, stroking my dog and having a hot bath! I did try Buddhist meditation earlier this year ... but I didn't carry on with it as it took up too much time and I never made time to do it at home alone."
– Debbie Turner, a reflexologist in London

Learn Something New
"I take a class and learn something new if I'm in a stressful period of my life. I've taken classes in cooking and Italian. I like to do something I've never tried before ... something that really pushes me. This makes me feel better."
– Tara Wolman, a small business owner in St. Louis

Cook For Others
"I like to cook for others to reduce stress, buy nice Frye boots, seek out others who are in a similar situation and get support from them and write songs!"
Alma Schneider, owner of Take Back The Kitchen in New Jersey

Plan A Trip
"If something very stressful is happening to me, I like to create something to look forward to. I usually plan a trip -- a vacation -- even if it's six months down the road. It helps me mentally if I have something to look forward to that I'm excited about."
Laura Bauer, mother of two in New York City

Do Kundalini
"I just did a Kundalini intensive for 40 days right after a summer of major life changes (closed business that I built, dad diagnosed with cancer for second time, my 18-year-old dog died, my best friend from when I was 14-years-old moved from down the street to across the country all in the same month). I am a different person. I am over a lifetime worth of resentment towards family members and instead feel just love and compassion and understanding..."
– Jennifer Chaky, businesswoman in New Jersey

Have Sex
"I think sex is the best way to reduce stress. Of course it helps to have a willing partner."
– Tom Moore, a businessman in Atlanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Foliar Fertilizers Organic and Inorganic

The best and cheapest organic foliar fertilizer in town is 3K fertilizer , the cheapest and best inorganic fertilizer and foliar is chelated calcium . CLICK TO  BUY 3K FERTILIZER NOW 3K Fertilizer for healthier plants and soil , Anaa for continuous root and shoots development , Power Grower Combo for amazing growth and sweeter fruits , Heavyweight tandem for more and bigger fruits , Vibitall for bigger and fast growing plants , Chelated Calcium for more resistant plants and longer shelf life fruits, Silwet sticker for three times effect of foliar spray .  BUY CHELATED CALCIUM NITRATE READ: THE COMPLETE GUIDE ON HOW TO INCREASE CORN PRODUCTION IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FORTUNE LIFE INSURANCE  CORPORATION             Buy 3K Fertilizer             Buy Chelated Calcium Nitrate Buy Power Grower Combo Buy ANAA Buy Heavy Weight Tandem Buy Nimbecidine Buy Z-!0 xtra fungicide Buy VibiTall         Buy Silwet sticker Put back the original fertility of your soil using

The Complete and Updated Guide on How to Produce 10-16 tons Yellow Hybrid Corn in 1 Hectare

 The best and updated guide, direction for planting and producing corn is here. Read and follow the directions carefully to achieve the desired results. source First: Soil Requirements and months of planting   The best soil to be planted with corn is loam soil, it is a combination of sand, silt, and clay. But if you don’t have this kind of soil, sandy loam and clay can be considered if you can get the proper timing of planting. The best planting months are from September to February in some areas in Luzon, particularly central and northern Luzon. If it is not frequently raining in your area, you must have water pump or any source of water that could sustain the corn for growing until it will be harvested. Second: Inputs, the things you need to prepare, a month before planting. Be sure that they are available before you start. Approximate cost 50,000 BUY 3K FERTILIZER ·          2-3 bags hybrid seeds ·          8 sacks urea and 2 sacks complete fertilizer ·          3 corn planter (no n

The Complete Guide for Planting and Sustaining Rice Production

  Things that you must know and needed to prepare in order to have a successful rice production in your farm. Rice production for direct seeded and transplanted rice. Cultural practices that are still suitable in rice production. Hybrid Inbreed BUY 3K FERTILIZER Rice Production Guide and Procedures    The Philippines main crop during rainy season is rice, and Filipinos are rice eating people, that is why the demand of rice is high. There are several varieties of rice available in the country today, there are a lot of it in the province of Nueva Ecija, the Philippine’s rice granary.   There are two ways of planting rice; 1.       Direct seeding- directly sow in the field, sustain and nurture it until harvest. 2.       Transplanted- sow in a seedbed first, then transplanted after 15-30 days.   Select rice seeds suited for the period, climate, and soil texture of the farm. Find the seeds of your choice, be sure to obtain them from good source. Prepare your inputs; seeds, fertilizer